EXCELSIOLA Model 711
Professional Compact Size Accordion
is such a
pleasure to find one these accordions from the best years of
Excelsior, especially in such a good condition. This is a compact size
instrument, perfect for strolling. It has been made with the same
attention to detail and to the same quality standards as the
full size Symphony Grand model.
accordion of this size
and quality can only be made on a special order today and will cost
$3500-4000. This particular instrument has been serviced at the Accordion Gallery and is ready for decades of
trouble-free performance. It is priced right at a fraction of its
replacement value today. All it needs is a new home and a proud owner.
Call me to hear it. Even better, visit the Accordion Gallery
and try it yourself.
- Gorgeous white pearl body with golden glitter sparkling bass buttons, chromatic treble keys, and switches
- Made in Italy, Serial N: 3204
- The large bass
reeds are double-riveted and hand-made.
- 3 treble sets
of reeds - LMH - dry
- 5 sets
of bass reeds
- 41 keys, 17.5"
with walnut base, smooth key tops, and excellent action
- 7 treble switches - Bassoon, Melodeon, Organ, Master, Clarinet, Oboe, and Piccolo
- Palm Master switch
- 120 bass
with 3 switches - the chrome plating is clean and
- 17-fold bellows
- Excelsior patented Air-Flow design for enhanced
- Bellows protector
- New soft leather padded shoulder
- Very good bass strap
- Solid hard-shell case with internal padding and a cover for keyboard protection from the straps buckles
- Perfectly balanced, air efficient accordion - 19 lb