Beltuna Tyrolean IV
on time for the Oktoberfest gigs I am offering you this beautiful Beltuna
accordion. This is a one-owner instrument that still had the
plastic sleeve on the bass strap when I purchased it.
Here is a summary of the features:
- Made in Italy
- Excellent Hand Made Reeds
- 4 sets of treble reeds - LM1M2M3
- Tuned to 442 Hz
- "Alpine" musette tuning (the
musette sound of the Hohner Morino V M)
- 37 keys F-F keyboard
length with smooth pearl key tops - excellent design - a delight to
- 7 treble switches - Bassoon, Bandoneon, Accordion, Master,
Musette, Violin, and Clarinet
This accordion has been
designed and built for the performing entertainer. Its light weight
and ergonomic design will be appreciated by musicians who like to
stroll or play long gigs. You will be instantly addicted to its
visual appeal, smooth mechanics, and live and rich tone.
- 5 sets of bass reeds with low-A
bass reeds setup
- 96 pearl bass buttons, each one is surrounded by felt for very
smooth and silent action
- 5 bass switches
- Custom made deep-fold bellows. There is plenty of volume to play
all your music with the same bellows phrasing as on a full size
- Bellows protector
- Well balanced light weight accordion - 23 lb
- Excellent straps
- Your choice of a new case or new gig-bag (soft case)
Offered with two years warranty serviced at the Accordion Gallery in
Landing, NJ. Local US
support is extremely important. Overseas shipping is expensive and
risky and turn around times are long. Call 973-770-6877
with any questions or for a phone demo.
accordion is in pristine condition. There are no signs of use on the
padded areas of the shoulder and bass straps.
plastic wrapping was still on the bass strap when I acquired the
look inside the treble side of the accordion...
hand-made reeds are beautifully voiced and tuned.
Call 973-770-6877 with any questions or
for a phone demo.