GUERRINI Polka King Accordion
is the top of the line non-chambered Guerrini accordion.
- Made in Italy in the 1980s and recently serviced at the Accordion
size professional accordion
- 41 keys, 19.25 " keyboard
- 4 sets of treble reeds - LMMM
- 11 treble switches - Musette
(MMM), Violin (M1M+), Clarinet (M1),
Flute (M+), Polka (M-M+),
Musette (MMM), Bassoon
(L), Bandonion (LM1), Accordion
(LM1M+), Sax (LM+), and Accordion 2 (LM-M+)
The accordion is very clean. Five
keys have tiny hairline surface cracks. They are difficult to
see or photographs. I have included a close up view below. The
key tops remain smooth and performance is not affected. The
accordion is offered with a full year warranty serviced at the
Accordion Gallery in Landing, NJ. Local support is very
important. The new owner will enjoy a beautiful and versatile
instrument with smooth mechanics and beautiful tone.
- Palm Master switch (LMMM)
- 11 different sounds including concert (dry), German (Alpine), and
French musette sounds
- 120 bass
- 5 sets of bass reeds
- Low-A bass reed configuration
for a nice deep bass sound
- 5 bass switches
- Absolutely air-tight, gorgeous red bellows with black bellows tape
- Bellows protector
- Very good comfortable straps
- Hard-shell case or soft case (gig-bag)
- 24.5 lb
Call 973-770-6877 to
schedule your visit to the Accordion Gallery for a memorable
experience learning about accordions and playing some of the best
ones ever made.
photograph below shows the keys with subsurface hairline cracks (from
right to left: G2, A2, B2, E2, and G3).
The key tops feel smooth to the touch.