Settimio Soprani Artist VI
Professional Cassotto Accordion
A friend of mine who loved accordions and had
a nice collection always wanted a Settimio Soprani Artist VI. He purchased
this instrument about two yeas ago and has cherished it. I acquired part
of the collection last year. This particular accordion looks brand new. It
has a big powerful tone, smooth precise mechanics and a classic look that
has influenced many other accordion manufacturers.
The instrument features mahogany body and
tone chamber. The hand made reeds will reward you with a rich tone that
will remind you of the 1960's original Artist VI and Sonola SS20 with some
influence from the 1980s Guerrini President (the lowest octave bass reeds
in a tone-chambered block with low-A reed configuration).
- Made in Italy
- Hand-made reeds
- 4 sets of treble reeds - LMMH
- Concert tuned
- Double Tone Chamber (LM)
- 41 keys, 19.25 " keyboard,
ivory finished key top with smooth edges make it perfect for any type of
- 11 treble switches - Bassoon (L), Accordion (LMM), Bandoneon (LM1),
Harmonium (LM1H), Organ (LH), Musette (MMH), Violin (MM), Oboe (M1H),
Sopran (M2), Clarinet (M1), and Piccolo (H)
- Palm Master switch (LMMH) - 12 different treble sounds
- 120 ivory finished bass buttons
- 11 bass switches - you have the
largest possible selection of bass sounds
- Bass side tone chambered reed block with
low-A reed configuration
- Bellows protector made of leather, similar to the Guerrini Superior 2
- Comfortably padded shoulder and bass straps; back straps included
- New hard shell case
- Offered with 3 years warranty serviced at the Accordion
Gallery in Landing, NJ
973-770-6877 with any questions.
See you at the Accordion Gallery...
and the tone chamber are made of mahogany.
lowest octave Bass reeds are mounted on a tone chambered reed block.
This improves the response while
allowing for moving the lowest bass note
from C as in the 1960's models to A like in the Guerrini Superior 2 and
President accordions. This way the bass
matches better the tonal power of the treble reeds.